USC Graduate Virtual Assistant, Marketing, Web/Social Media, Bookkeeper – Affordable Prices!
My name is Greyson C. Peltier and I am a cum laude graduate of the University of Southern California with years of combined experience in administrative services, marketing, legal writing, website services, social media, bookkeeping, and customer service. I have an exceptional professional reputation, having appeared on syndicated radio multiple times and articles published with Huffington Post division Patch. I provide services virtually without the legal paperwork, extra costs, and costs to the environment from commuting that come with hiring a worker in-house without compromising quality. Almost anything that can be done at your business location can be done virtually, including phone call answering (Yes, I can answer your phone without being at your office!), emails, faxing, marketing, websites, social media, accounting, and more! In-house arrangements on a part-time/temporary basis may also be discussed. Perfect for startups and growing businesses that need flexible assistance and consulting!
Save money, time, and the environment – Go Virtual with Greyson Peltier Today!
My rates are affordable and I can work with any budget, no matter how small. Even if you couldn’t afford an in-house employee, don’t think you can’t afford my comprehensive, quality virtual services! I have helped run a family business and understand that key aspects of business support, organization, bookkeeping, and marketing in particular often go to the wayside, preventing you from attaining your company’s full potential. As such, I strive to make the process simple and stress-free, including accepting most major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover) and offering no-interest financing through PayPal Credit.
What I can help you with:
If it’s not listed, please ask!
General Business Support:
Phone Calls (answering and making)
Basic Remote Tech Support
Legal Writing (for attorneys, law firms, legal departments, and journalistic purposes, Greyson is not a licensed legal document assistant)
Calendar and Scheduling
Appointment Reminder Calls
Research (including online research, legal research [for legal pros and non-legal uses only], and opinion studies)
Product/service comparison shopping
Booking travel, restaurants, catering
Broadcast Media Planning, Advisory, and Sales Support
Drafting Marketing Materials
Social Media Set-Up and Posts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube)
Email Marketing Set-Up and Content Writing
Web Content Drafting/Content Marketing (anywhere from a simple blog to a full news website)
Envelope stuffing/basic mailers
Budgeting and Planning
Reviewing Financial Service Options (eg. banks, credit card processors)
Full Marketing Strategy w/ outside vendors
Content Editing and Strategy
Political Media and Communication
Activism/Non-Profit Strategy and Political Conflict Advising
Community Engagement and Civics
Forward Media and Marketing – Aliso Viejo, CA
Marketing Strategist, 2015-present
· Played key role with broadcast media representative provider assisting in introducing multiple television networks to advertising agencies and clients.
· Assisted in developing strategies on clients to target and collaborated on proposed media schedules designed for clients’ objectives.
· Analyzed Facebook and Twitter analytics data, engagement rates, demographics, station coverage, and industry-specific data to support sales efforts.
· Created PowerPoint presentations, prospecting emails, and informational literature regarding advertising opportunities.
· Entered sales orders and tracked airings with BroadView traffic software
Donor Enterprises Minority Messenger/Tea Party Youth – Arlington, VA
Reporter and Affiliate Board Member, 2014-2017
· Responsible for writing the political organization’s newsletter targeted at campaign/activism leaders in the area of minority politics
· Wrote news articles targeted toward college students
· Conducted interviews and news research
· Updated Facebook, Twitter, and WordPress platforms with content
· Promoted to board member of Tea Party Youth division – handled organizational strategy, tax issues, partnerships with outside nonprofits
Commaful – Los Angeles, CA
Digital Media Fellow, 2016
· Participated in Commaful’s summer program for the professional development of digital media content creators.
· Program components included article writing, both sides of interviewing, seminars with industry leaders, and social media challenges.
· Attained a 10% increase in Twitter followers, created an article using Medium, and conducted a poll on media preferences.
Probolsky Research – Newport Beach, CA
Summer Intern, 2016
· Assisted the COO of a political opinion research firm
· Performed data analysis, created presentations for clients
· Answered phones, wrote emails, arranged meetings
· Compiled stock videos for marketing
Patch/Huffington Post Media Group — Laguna Niguel, CA
· Wrote breaking news and opinion pieces on sports and political issues for the Laguna Niguel, CA branch of Huffington Post’s local news division.
· Integrated national and regional stories into the new hyper-local Patch concept by ensuring relevance and adding local perspectives on issues.
Fitt Enterprises, Inc. — Laguna Niguel, CA
Executive Assistant to the President/CEO, 2008-2012
· Helped develop a start-up offering retail quick-service healthy dining, which as well as catering services to the Television Infomercial Industry
· Created company websites, including ecommerce functions, set up email and social media accounts
· Answered calls using multi-line phone, took customer orders using POS system DinerWare, and ran credit cards
· Performed bookkeeping, payroll using Intuit, basic tech support, legal document drafting (including reviewing incorporation documents), and assisted in litigation preparations.
· Created a new source of revenue through Kitchen Rental services, which garnered a waiting list
University of Southern California – Los Angeles, CA 2015-2017
B.A. Political Science, GPA: 3.67, cum laude
Lifetime Member of Pi Sigma Alpha Honor Society, Senior Producer at Trojan Vision Television
Coastline College – Newport Beach, CA 2013-2015
Five Associate’s Degrees: Communications, Economics, Business Administration (A.A. and AS-T degrees), and Social and Behavioral Sciences
GPA: 4.0 – Valedictorian, President’s List
Lifetime member and co-founder of Alpha Beta Gamma Business Honor Society